My mom’s recipe. This also gives me a chance to write about mama’s cookin’
1/2 cup orange juice
2 T. dijon mustard
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
pepper and garlic powder to taste
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs*
1 tsp. paprika
3 chicken breasts
dash of rosemary or thyme
* simple bread crumbs: put slices of bread in a blender and mix away.
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In small/medium sized bowl, mix orange juice, mustard, worcestershire sauce and pepper/garlic powder.
3. In another separate small/medium size bowl, mix parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and paprika.
4. remove, rinse and pat dry chicken breasts.
5. One by one, place chicken in bowl with all the liquids. Cover chicken completely turning it over a couple times to make sure it’s completely covered.
6. Then dunk in bowl of dr ingredients. Cover chicken completely. Place in baking dish. Repeat with other pieces of chicken.
7. If there is some remaining dry ingredient mix, sprinkle over the top of chicken breasts. Garnish with rosemary or thyme.
8. Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.
Can be served with long grain rice or green salad.